Friday, April 20, 2018

friday favorites 04.20.18

Just checking in after having been missing in action around this space all week. It has been a busy one, but in a good way. 
Midweek, I made the 5 hour trip home to my parents house to watch my little sisters lacrosse game. She is a lacrosse super-star and even got recruited by colleges to play for their teams. It was the last home game of the season, so they had a special dinner and ceremony to recognize all of the graduating seniors. I'm so glad that I got to be there and see a winning game. To be able to make it home and get everything else I needed done for the week, I was pretty much working overtime the rest of the week. But I got a surprising amount of work done and made some good progress on my clinic cases. Off to spend a weekend catching up on sleep between all the study sessions that need to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment