Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Favorites 02.23.18

I don't know about you guys, but I've got a weekend to go enjoy,
 so let's make this short and sweet with just a few favorites from the week.

1. husband's here!
Being in a long distance marriage is most noticeable on those special occasions. Yesterday was husband's birthday, but lucky us, he was able to fly in for a long weekend. We will have to work in celebrating around grad school work, but we're just happy to be able to see each other. 

2. staying on budget
Shared my first clothing budget for the year and it looks like I'm right on track for 2018. 

3. a few free days 
I ended up with a few unexpected hours off from grad school this week. They weren't truly free days since I filled them with lab work, studying, grocery shopping, and laundry. But it was really nice to have control over my schedule for a few days and have a few less overly exhausting days this week. 

4. new travel adventures 
I'm going to be annoyingly cryptic with not sharing details just yet, but I booked a few flights/trips this week including our Easter plans and a very special trip I'm working on for the summer. Just feeling relieved to be getting things finalized.  

5. free starbucks 
Such a random little thing, but after messing up my order and then fixing it, I got my Starbucks for free. it's the little things that make you happy. 


have a happy weekend friends. 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like free Star-B.

    And I'm so glad you got to spend some time with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love me some free unexpected Starbucks, they definitely didn't have to do that. And time with hubby is always the best when we can squeeze it in

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the weekend with your husband! I can't wait to hear about your upcoming trips! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we've definitely got some pretty fun trips planned

      Delete