Tuesday, March 21, 2017

spots & stripes

I’ve finally broken my spending freeze and this spotted tee was my very first purchase. To be honest, I’m normally not a t-shirt kind of girl, so the fact that I deemed this tee worthy enough to break a 3 month long no-spending spree is symbolic of just how much I love it.
I’ve been hoping to infuse a bit more casual into my wardrobe. I find that I'm always s focused on buying all the nice things and then realize I don’t own the basics. But I feel like this tee creates a casual look without making me feel like a slob. It definitely worked out perfectly for a casual morning of brunching and shopping.

Can’t wait to see how versatile this will be with styling it for spring and summer weather.

4 comments:

  1. Polka dots are so much fun!! I'm such a sucker for a colorful wall so this post gave me all the heart eyes. Looking great, Jasime! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy what a graphic wall can do. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself, it's just a wall. Calm the heck down

      Delete
  2. I have a weak spot for polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. polk dots and stripes and florals are my go tos and make up like 90% of my closet

      Delete